FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
Note Sleeve Premium Edition Wallet (Natural)
Balancing spacious and slim, this upgraded all-rounder’s innovative leather and custom finishing details add to its refined look.
DELIGHT IN DETAIL Exclusively sourced leather, stitching embellishments and contrasting textured finishes all work to elevate the look and feel of this wallet.
PRIORITY ACCESS Quick-access slots prioritize your most frequently used cards, so they’re where you need them, when you need them.
PULL-TAB STORAGE A delightfully textured pull-tab gives you easy access to infrequently used cards, and feels great to the touch.
GLOBAL AMBITION The note section fits all bill sizes, and features a slim coin slot with flap closure, for coin-friendly currencies.
FIRST CLASS ARRIVAL While fully recyclable, the packaging is handsome enough that you might want to hang onto it to store small items.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL The Note Sleeve’s height means it can stay super slim while carrying tall currencies, like Pounds and Yen. Perfect for your international travels.
- Holds 4 – 11+ cards - 102mm x 90mm - RFID protection - Stores flat bills & coins - 3 Quick access slots and pull tab for less used cards - Pull-tab storage lets you easily access additional stacked cards, while reducing bulk - Full-sized note section holds flat bills from all currencies - Slim coin pocket with flap closure keeps change secure - Made using leather sourced exclusively from ECCO Leather specialist tannery in the Netherlands - Leather is tanned using innovative DriTan™ technology, which reduces water and chemical use - Painted leather edges eliminate extra folds, keeping things as slim as possible - Stitched thread embellishments and subtly contrasting leather textures add a sense of delight you can see and feel - Premium, environmentally certified leather - Backed by Bellroy's 3-year warranty - Leathers & materials: This leather wallet is crafted utilizing DriTan™ technology, a unique water- and chemical-saving tanning process, produced by ECCO Leather in the Netherlands. The lining is 100% recycled PET polyester.
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £7.99 - Saturday: £12.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £11.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £16.99
*WE SHIP FROM UK PREMISES AND UK BASED CUSTOMERS WILL NOT NEED TO PAY IMPORT DUTY & IMPORT TAX FOR ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR WEBSITE*
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and with their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days and confirmed by email at the time that are processed.
If you wish to return your order in part or in full, please contact us by email for further instructions.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
Wallets.co.uk is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through Wallets.co.uk from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through Wallets.co.uk as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.