FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
D007 Limited Edition Wallet
Machined out of 6061 aerospace aluminium, the chem-etched gold anodised chassis has a velvet-like finish. The hand polished nickel plated back plate creates a contrast between ultra-matte and high-gloss. The combination of top grain leather, premium metals and precision craftsmanship really defines the design language of the Dango D007 Wallet. Limited to 2000 pieces, the D007 Wallet is highly anticipated to run out of stock fast.
- Handcrafted & made in USA - Designed to hold up to 12 cards (9 when the Dango MT02 Multi Tool is installed) - Integrated silicone band to store cash & secure your goods - RFID blocking, keeping your information secure - Made from 6061 aerospace grade CNC'd aluminIum, weighing just over 2 ounces - Built-in bottle opener - Built-in glass breaker - Built-in loophole (attach your gear) - Genuine jet black top grain leather that is secured to the Dango Wallet chassis with mil-spec bolts - Super slim profile - Just over 0.3 inches thick when 6 cards are inside of the wallet - TSA compliant (when the Dango MT02 Multi Tool is removed) - Comes with a removable, heat treated, CNC'd high carbon stainless steel Dango MT02 Multi Tool with over 14 functions. Functions include a serrated and sharpened edge, paracord tensioner, 10/15mm hex, smartphone stand, nail pryer & ruler etc. The multi tool is easily removable from the wallet and can be either checked or left at home when travelling - Limited lifetime warranty
Special Features exclusive to the D007 -
- Chem-Etched champagne gold anodised aluminium chassis - Jet Black genuine leather pocket with stainless steel mil-spec hex screws - Hand polished nickel plated back plate, RFID secured - "D007" custom engraved - Custom designed gift tin packaging - gold accents & foam insert
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £7.99 - Saturday: £12.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £11.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £16.99
*WE SHIP FROM UK PREMISES AND UK BASED CUSTOMERS WILL NOT NEED TO PAY IMPORT DUTY & IMPORT TAX FOR ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR WEBSITE*
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and with their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days and confirmed by email at the time that are processed.
If you wish to return your order in part or in full, please contact us by email for further instructions.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
Wallets.co.uk is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through Wallets.co.uk from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through Wallets.co.uk as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.