FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
D01 Dapper Pen Wallet
The Dango D01 Dapper Pen Wallet comes equipped with a high capacity 4 pocket bifold exterior (holds up to 4 cards per pocket) with one pocket dedicated for a pen. The anodised aluminium chassis and the pockets are held together by mil-spec stainless steel bolts. The D01 Pen Wallet retains a slim & sleek profile while holding its maximum capacity. The Dapper Pen Wallet is elegant and sophisticated but has an industrial edge which sets it apart from other slim wallet designs. Never be without a pen & pad, as ideas and information can get swept away real quick.
Not only did we want to bring you an awesome wallet, we designed a custom pen to go along with it. We CNC each pen in the USA from 6061 aerospace grade aluminium and anodise each pen to provide a durable finish. For the ink, we use the highly regarded Schmidt 4889M pressurised ink refill allowing you to write in the most difficult situations, always giving you the ability to write your thoughts, ideas and expressions at a moment's notice. We thought of everything and really did our best to bring you a pen that works with you, fitting your needs and lifestyle.
- Handcrafted & made in USA - Designed to hold up to 16 cards - Integrated silicone band to store cash & secure your goods - RFID blocking, keeping your information secure - Made from 6061 aerospace grade CNC'd aluminium, weighing 4 ounces - Built-in bottle opener - Built-in glass breaker - Built-in loophole (attach your gear) - DTEX Material: flexible, water resistant, textured, non-leather & durable 4 pocket bifold material that is secured to the Dango Wallet chassis with mil-spec bolts - Super slim profile - TSA compliant - Compatible with the Dango MT02 Multi Tool - Compatible with the Dango MT03 Multi Tool - Limited lifetime warranty - Presented in a Dango Gift Tin
- Made in USA - CNC'd 6061 aerospace grade aluminium - Anodised finish for a long lasting, durable coating - Schmidt 4889M black ink refill (made in Germany) also compatible with Fisher Space ink refills as well - Slotted end, allowing attach points for keyrings, lanyards etc - Silicone o-rings for grip - The Dango Pen includes a matching paracord lanyard for the barrel's slotted end as well as a 48 page Dango P01 Notebook
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £7.99 - Saturday: £12.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £11.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £16.99
*WE SHIP FROM UK PREMISES AND UK BASED CUSTOMERS WILL NOT NEED TO PAY IMPORT DUTY & IMPORT TAX FOR ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR WEBSITE*
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and with their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days and confirmed by email at the time that are processed.
If you wish to return your order in part or in full, please contact us by email for further instructions.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
Wallets.co.uk is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through Wallets.co.uk from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through Wallets.co.uk as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.