FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
M1 Maverick Single Pocket Spec-Ops Special Edition Wallet (Blackout)
Inspired by military, first responders, and hardcore preppers, the M1 Maverick Spec-Ops edition is Dango’s all new utility vertical wallet with a robust yet sleek design that is built for the rugged and active lifestyle. This wallet is the perfect companion for the everyday survivalist. The M1 Spec-Ops combines CNC machined 6061 aerospace aluminium with our very own developed DTEX material; a fine mixture of an industrial “bullet-proof” chassis with a wallet skin that is resilient, flexible and water resistant. The surface of the M1 chassis is ceramic coated with KEL-TEC BLACK CERAKOTE - a firearms industry standard ceramic paint tough enough to withstand rough handling. The M1 Spec-Ops Single Pocket variant comes with its pairing high carbon, heat treated MT04 Multi Tool which has over 10 functions that are specifically designed to respond to emergency situations. The functions of the multi tool include: a seat belt cutter, serrated/sharpened edges, chisel, 2 paracord tensioners, an O2 oxygen wrench, nail pryer, standard 1/4” inch hex wrench, and of course, a bottle opener. The MT04 Multi Tool slides into the metal cavity where the cards sit and is nested securely onto the safety locks on the chassis. M1 Spec-Ops Wallets are action-packed with functionality and packaged into one compact Dango Wallet making it the ultimate prepper gear.
- Handcrafted & made in USA - Designed to hold up to 10 cards - Push notches for easy card access - Integrated silicone band to store cash & secure your goods - RFID blocking card cavity, keeping your information secure - Made from 6061 aerospace grade CNC'd aluminium, weighing 3.5 ounces - Ceramic coated chassis with KEL-TEC black Cerakote - 4 built in loop holes (attach your gear) - Additional larger loop hole/anchor point (attach your gear) - DTEX material - a recently developed rugged & textured material - DTEX material is flexible, easy to clean, scratch resistant & water resistant - The tactile DTEX skin is secured to the Dango wallet chassis with mil-spec bolts - Sleek & slim profile - TSA compliant (when the Dango MT04 Multi Tool is removed) - Comes with a removable, heat treated, CNC'd high carbon stainless steel Dango MT04 Multi Tool with over 14 functions. Functions include a seat belt cutter, serrated/sharpened edges, chisel, 2 paracord tensioners, an O2 oxygen wrench, nail pryer, standard 1/4” inch hex wrench, and of course, a bottle opener etc. The multi tool is easily removable from the wallet and can be either checked or left at home when travelling - Compatible with the Dango MT01 Clasp Multi Tool - Compatible with the Dango Neck Lanyard & Badge Holder - Limited lifetime warranty - Presented in a Dango Gift Tin
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £7.99 - Saturday: £12.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £11.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £16.99
*WE SHIP FROM UK PREMISES AND UK BASED CUSTOMERS WILL NOT NEED TO PAY IMPORT DUTY & IMPORT TAX FOR ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR WEBSITE*
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and with their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days and confirmed by email at the time that are processed.
If you wish to return your order in part or in full, please contact us by email for further instructions.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
Wallets.co.uk is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through Wallets.co.uk from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through Wallets.co.uk as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.