FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
M2 Maverick Nickel Plated Single Pocket Wallet (Raw Hide)
The Dango M2 Maverick Nickel Plated Wallet reflects elegance with an industrial edge that sets it apart from other slim wallet designs. The M2 combines CNC machined 6061 aerospace aluminium with nickel plating and a hand-polished finish with full-grain leather; a fine mixture of industrial hardware and plush elegance. The chassis has 4 Loop Holes incorporated into each corner to attach keys, lanyards and tethers for both lefties and righties. Available in Jet Black, Whiskey Brown & Raw Leather.
The M2 Maverick Wallet holds up to 10 cards maximum + cash, making it ideal for the minimal individual. The metal RFID blocking card cavity can hold up to 6 cards depending on card thicknesses. The front leather pocket is held together by mil-spec bolts and is designed for easy access to ID cards or up to 4 frequently used cards. The metal RFID blocking card cavity can hold up to 6 cards depending on card thicknesses. M1 Wallets are handcrafted & made in the USA. The MT04 Multi-Tool is compatible with all M1 Series wallets.
- Handcrafted & made in USA - Designed to hold up to 10 cards - Push notches for easy card access - Integrated silicone band to store cash & secure your goods - RFID blocking card cavity, keeping your information secure - Made from 6061 aerospace-grade CNC'd aluminium, weighing 3 ounces - Anodised aluminium wallet chassis - Nickel-plated, hand-polished & hand-assembled - 4 built-in loopholes (attach your gear) - Additional larger loophole/anchor point (attach your gear) - Genuine top-grain leather that is secured to the Dango Wallet chassis with mil-spec bolts - Sleek & slim profile - TSA compliant - Compatible with the Dango MT01 Clasp Multi-Tool - Compatible with the Dango MT04 Multi-Tool - Compatible with the Dango Neck Lanyard & Badge Holder - Limited lifetime warranty - Presented in a Dango Gift Tin
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £7.99 - Saturday: £12.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £11.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £16.99
*WE SHIP FROM UK PREMISES AND UK BASED CUSTOMERS WILL NOT NEED TO PAY IMPORT DUTY & IMPORT TAX FOR ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR WEBSITE*
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and with their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days and confirmed by email at the time that are processed.
If you wish to return your order in part or in full, please contact us by email for further instructions.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
Wallets.co.uk is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through Wallets.co.uk from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through Wallets.co.uk as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.