FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
Aluminium Cash Strap Wallet (Matte Olive)
The Ridge is a minimalist, RFID blocking wallet. The main card holder uses elastic to expand to hold up to 12 ID's and credit cards. The typical leather bifold gets packed with faded receipts and unnecessary cards, resembling something more like a suitcase rather than a wallet. The Ridge is minimalist without being limiting. It’s about carrying less but always having what you need. Cash Strap: A thin and versatile elastic. Ideal for carrying: cash, ID's or RFID enabled cards.
- Minimalistic design - Ultra-slim profile - Designed to hold 1 to 12 cards without stretching out - 6061-T6 anodised aerospace grade aluminium front & back plates - 6061-T6 anodised aerospace grade aluminium cash strap plate - Blocks RFID (wireless theft) - Thin & versatile expandable elastic track (replaceable) - Stainless steel T5 screws - Includes stainless steel T5 Torx Driver - Mil-spec colour - Lifetime warranty - Presented in a Ridge Gift Box - Dimensions: 54mm (h) x 86mm (w) x 6mm (d) - Weight: 2oz (56g)
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £7.99 - Saturday: £12.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £11.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £16.99
*WE SHIP FROM UK PREMISES AND UK BASED CUSTOMERS WILL NOT NEED TO PAY IMPORT DUTY & IMPORT TAX FOR ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR WEBSITE*
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and with their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days and confirmed by email at the time that are processed.
If you wish to return your order in part or in full, please contact us by email for further instructions.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
Wallets.co.uk is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through Wallets.co.uk from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through Wallets.co.uk as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.