FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
Titanium Bottle Opener (Stonewashed)
If you're looking for the perfect bottle opener, look no further. The Ridge has done it again and made another absolutely perfect product. The Ridge Titanium Bottle Opener can be stored in any Ridge Wallet and will open your bottles quicker than you can say 'cheers'!
- Minimalistic design - Ultra-slim profile - Perfectly fits in all Ridge Wallets - Grade 5 titanium - Tools include:
5 Inch Wrenches
1/4 Hex Bit Holder
- Lifetime warranty - Dimensions: 54mm (h) x 86mm (w) x 1.2mm (d) - Weight: 0.7oz (20g)
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £7.99 - Saturday: £12.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £11.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £16.99
*WE SHIP FROM UK PREMISES AND UK BASED CUSTOMERS WILL NOT NEED TO PAY IMPORT DUTY & IMPORT TAX FOR ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR WEBSITE*
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and with their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days and confirmed by email at the time that are processed.
If you wish to return your order in part or in full, please contact us by email for further instructions.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
Wallets.co.uk is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through Wallets.co.uk from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through Wallets.co.uk as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.